It was a beautiful weekend to be a Hawkeye!
Friday night, the boys and I traveled to campus to hit up the homecoming parade. Fun, fun! We even got to see Xavier's 1st grade teacher march in the alumni band.
Saturday was, of course, game day Iowa!
Iowa vs. Penn State
Time for a little tailgating with the hubby and fam. Then for a night game at historic Kinnick stadium! Who doesn't love a night game?! Look how cool the striped stadium looked!
We were glad to be in the black section. Gold winter apparel is hard to work into an outfit :) Although, somehow I think my adorable, SIL could pull it off. Ha!
Hawkeye football is always a good time. In fact, I am pretty sure I have just as much fun now at Kinnick, as I did in college. Ha! Here is a little YouTube from Saturday's game...so you can get a feel for what it is like inside the stadium.
Pretty wild, right!
Here in Iowa we love our Hawkeyes! And us Iowa alumni, we love any game that ends with the victory polka! Way to go Hawks 24-3!


.jpg)

1 comment:
You have wonderful seats! Did you join the alumni cheerleading squad so you could sit on the field? :) Fun pics!!
Post a Comment