Max took his first taekwondo belt test today...and no surprise to us, he was not the least bit intimidated by the test environment. He did a great job and received a belt promotion to white high. He even broke his first board on the first attempt. I wish I would have caught a picture of how excited he was when he realized he really did it. It was very cute! At the end of the test, each student was asked to share what they want to be when they grow up …in true Max form, our little man responded, “A karate teacher, Sir.” Nice buddy, good luck with that since you actually study taekwondo not karate.
(Here are some not so high quality photographs...I forgot my zoom lens and could not get a good shot to save my life. Good thing tkd has quite a few belt levels...I will have a chance to redeem myself.)
No comments:
Post a Comment