Friday, June 24, 2011

Rollin' Out and Truckin'

The love of my life just ran off with my baby in a truck! I knew when I married my trucker man, that this day would come. I had no idea it would be so soon!

My trucker boys...just as happy as can be to be truckin' on a Friday night. I think I even heard the big one say to the little one that it was a beautiful night for a drive...that seems about right. Ha!


It was hard to tell which one was more excited for the trip.


Safety first! If only every truck driving man could have a Hummer red booster seat :)



And off they went...heading north with a truckload of pancake mix to be delivered early tomorrow morning...just in time for pancake Saturday :)


 
I hope they have the BEST time on their first, of what I am sure will be many, truck trips together. I can't wait to hear all about it. Have fun sleeping in the truck boys!

No comments: