We recently took the family truckster on a road trip to the lake...
17 Hummers in total! Whoa!
We had a lovely weekend...
Mocktails for the kiddies and Cocktails for the adults by the pool...Who doesn't love a frosty beverage?!
Enjoying the lake and thinking about fishing...
Fishing in the stocked pond, where the odds of a catch were really working for the wee people on our trip!
Enjoying some water activities with the kiddos.
Arnold's Park...
A little adventure park action!
Thank You Uncle Andrew and Aunt Lynston for taking one for the team, and riding the log ride with the kidlets over and over and over again!
Chris ate this for breakfast...Ooo, yummy!
Apparently!
In Man vs. Food...Man won!
We saw some interesting sights on our road trip through our great state! I think I know a few of this society's members.
Seriously?
This goofball fell asleep like this for over half the drive home. I think I know a society where he would fit right in! Ha!
All in all, it was a perfect summer weekend!







No comments:
Post a Comment