Sunday, June 13, 2010

From My Porch...

Mr. H and I sat on the back porch and watched the boys play ball the other night. 
One of life's sweet, little moments! 


X helped Max with his stance.


Side note:
I love Max's outfit! It was like the 17th outfit of the day and he chose it himself. The flip flops with the batting helmet was genius! Combine that with the backward striped shirt and athletic pants...it just puts the ensemble over the top. Love the creativity...and I must give him props for color coordination! 
I cherish the three-year-old carefree approach to dressing...it's too darn cute and sure to bring joy!


X talked Max through every play.


...And as any good big brother would do, he gave Max a good chase and "nearly caught" him every time.


...But, always called him safe as he slid into home!

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

This is so sweet! Brings tears to my eyes. Oh how I love the brotherly love! Love being a boy mom with you, my precious friend!

Lane said...

I see hours at the baseball fields in your future.....tournaments, practices, games...good times and good nachos go w/any baseball game :)

Amanda said...

Xavier is such a patient coach. He was patiently coaching Noah through his sideways pitching problem on Wed. I see major leagues in the future!