Opened my eyes to this...
and this in our bed this morning! Do you think they are a little excited for Saturday?
It so happens that it was Pancake Saturday in our house. Oh Yummy! Apparently, it was also Nearly Naked Saturday as well. I promise you these children have lots of nice clothing. They just can't seem to keep it on.
X had his first basketball practice for the season. He put clothes on for this event. Thank goodness! He is the kid in the blurry # 2 jersey.
Of course we had to hit the local Culvers after practice for a little lunch and frozen custard. Max thoroughly enjoyed his scoopie!
Then it was off to the sledding hill.
Last stop before home, the gas station for "Cheep"uccino and hot chocolate and the movie store for videos and Wii games.
All in all, a pretty fun Saturday. This mommy got to sneak out for the evening all by herself. Where did I go? To my weekly vacation spot of course, Target. I made it to the mall too :) Yea! However while I was gone, our two little monkeys nearly drove my sweet husband out of his ever-loving mind! Oh, life with boys!





No comments:
Post a Comment