Sunday, November 1, 2009

Kindergarten Halloween Bash...


This past week I finally got to join the serious mommy ranks as a "Room Mom"...I know so official! Try not to be jealous. With the Yucky Yuck whipping it's way through the community, it was my only way into X's kindergarten class party, as they had closed the school Halloween festivities to the public due to illness. Anyway, once again I had camera issues (as in, I just forgot to bring it...shh, don't tell the other Room Moms, it could be grounds for dismissal.) So, Blackberry to the rescue. The pictures are fuzzy because all the kiddo schmutz I keep in my purse somehow lands on the camera lens of my phone. Well, as any true kindergartner will tell you, "You get what you get and you don't complain." So, I will follow suit.


Xavier and some buddies



The teacher gave everyone new seating assignments just a few days prior to the party. Xavier seems to really like his new place at Yellow Table.

 
I wonder why!?



...Waiting to take part in the costume parade. Following the parade, there was no time for picture taking as it was time to get down to some serious Room Mom business and sugar these munchkins up!



No comments: